Reading: Late to the party, but getting into “My Brilliant Friend” (just in time for the show...)
Listening: Podcasts! Enjoying Recho Omondi’s “The Cutting Room Floor” and “How I Built This”
Collecting: Salts. An easy way to make a meal feel a tiny bit fancier.
2. Hawaiian Red Gold lava (plus it’s a beautiful rust red color)
3. Coarse cyprus (like Maldon — ps I think this industrial sized tub would make a good gift…)
4. Wearing: The new Objet pendant (+ inside it I’ve been storing a cotton ball soaked in
rose oil ... )
5. Thinking about: Time alone. I’ve been inspired recently to venture out on more solo activities and spend time alone as a creative exercise.
6. Beverage add-in: Per a friend’s recommendation I’ve been adding Tocos to my coffee ... it’s rich in Vitamins E and D and emulsifies like a coffee creamer. Tastes like malted milk!
7. On my nails: Simple, delicate Agnes polish. Soft and watercolor-like.
8. Snack of the moment: Sundried plums (they taste like candy!)
9. Winter wear: Drawn to the old standbys in my closet, ie: my favorite vintage cashmere sweater that I literally wore the elbows off of.
A friend asked if it was Margiela; “it’s vintage Kirkland from Thrift Town in Sacramento, courtesy of my mom.”
10. Daily earrings: The Tetra I in gold